Frickley 4x4 Offroad Centre OPEN
New COVID-19 rules will be in place.
Our normal rules still apply with the addition of the COVID-19 rules.
COVID-19 REGULATION MUST BE ABIDED BY AT ALL TIMES.
- All persons must strictly follow the social distancing of 2m when on the site.
- All persons within a vehicle must be from the same household and a maximum of 4 persons per vehicle.
- All vehicle to be parked 2m apart at all times.
- When removing your vehicle from a trailer you must ensure that social distancing of 2m is adhered to.
- On arrival the driver must sign in please at 2m apart at the new temporary office window. All other persons must stay in the vehicle.
Once you have signed in then you can enter the site.
- A new site entrance barrier has been installed and can only be opened by site staff once you are leaving the site & not returning
that day. No vehicles can return to the carpark unless they make site staff aware.
- All vehicles must have towing points on the front and rear.
- Marshals to carryout recovery task and all persons to stay in the vehicle.
- No congregation will be allowed on the site otherwise you may be asked to leave.
- Any person who is showing or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed to attend.
- Any person who is classed as high risk are not to attend.
- All persons that attend the site will have their hands sprayed with hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Anyone not following the COVID-19 rules will be asked to leave the site.
- Marshals instructions are final and to be abided by.
- Site staff in office area only.
Thank you for your support and stay safe.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a look around and get to know Frickley 4x4 Offroad Centre.
We welcome your thoughts, comments, site modifications, tips or contact requests.
Please use our email address to get in touch, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
or our facebook page.
Weekend campsite/group bookings can be made by speaking either Charlie or Malc.
See you at one of our Pay & Play Days.
There is no need to make a booking if you are a group, just turn up on any of the pay & play days.
FOR FULL YEAR CALENDAR SEE END OF PAGE
Site condition: Dry with few wet patch patches.
Most of the site has been levelled and ruts filled in.
A new barrier has been installed at the side of the site office and also on the left hand side when you enter the carpark preventing you
re-entering the carpark during your stay on the offroad track. This has been installed for COVID-19 rules.
Photo's & Video's Page
** 4x4 QUADS ARE WELCOME **
If quads do not abide by the rules we will have no option but to stop quads.
No racing quads or motorbikes. Helmets must be worn at all times. No passengers.
4x4 quads only. Speed limit to be abided by.
Riders must be over the age of 16 years (proof of age is required for young riders).
Any quad bike that is speeding and not abiding to the rules (i.e. speed limit, helmets, etc.) will only be asked once and then repeaters will be asked
to leave the site.
If you have any photo's of your day at Frickley 4x4 please email them to email@example.com and we may add
them to the gallery/photo page.
Please add a comment to guestbook page or our facebook page.
Pay and Play Days
Open every fortnight on a Sunday, 10am to 4pm.
13th September 2020,
27th September 2020, 11th October 2020, 25th October 2020, 8th November 2020,
22nd November 2020, 6th December 2020, 20th December 2020
Further dates to be added.