COVID-19 rules will be in place.
Our normal rules still apply with the addition of the COVID-19 rules.
(updated 21st October 2020)
COVID-19 REGULATION MUST BE ABIDED BY AT ALL TIMES.
- All persons attending the site must wear a face covering/mask on arrival, unloading vehicle, signing-in, near the site
- All persons to remain in the vehicle on arrival until you are attended to by a member of staff.
- No spectators with be allowed on the site.
- Covid-19 current regulations to be followed at all times.
- All persons must strictly follow the social distancing of 2m when on the site.
- All persons within a vehicle must be from the same household or bubble and a maximum of 4 persons per
- All vehicle to be parked 2m apart at all times.
- When removing your vehicle from a trailer you must ensure that social distancing of 2m is adhered to.
- On arrival the driver must sign in please at 2m apart. All other persons must stay in the vehicle. Once you have signed in
then you can enter the site.
- A new site entrance barrier has been installed and can only be opened by site staff once you are leaving the site & not
returning that day. No vehicles can return to the carpark unless they make site staff aware.
- All vehicles must have towing points on the front and rear.
- Marshals to carryout recovery task and instructions must be followed at all times. All passenger to stay in the
- No congregation will be allowed on the site otherwise you may be asked to leave.
- Any person who is showing or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are not allowed to attend.
- Any person who is classed as high risk are not to attend.
- All persons that attend the site office will have their hands sprayed with hand sanitiser on arrival.
- Anyone not following the COVID-19 rules will be asked to leave the site.
- Marshals instructions are final and to be abided by.
- Site staff in office area only.
Thank you for your support and stay
Thanks for stopping by. Have a look around and get to know Frickley 4x4 Offroad Centre.
We welcome your thoughts, comments, site modifications, tips or contact requests.
Please use our email address to get in touch, email: email@example.com
or our facebook page.
Weekend campsite/group bookings can be made by speaking either Charlie or Malc.
See you at one of our Pay & Play Days.
There is no need to make a booking if you are a group, just turn up on any of the pay & play days.
FOR FULL YEAR CALENDAR SEE END OF PAGE
Site condition: Wet with dry areas.
A new barrier has been installed at the side of the site office and also on the left hand side when you enter the carpark
preventing you re-entering the carpark during your stay on the offroad track. This has been installed for COVID-19 rules.
Photo's & Video's Page
** 4x4 QUADS ARE WELCOME **
If quads do not abide by the rules we will have no option but to stop quads.
No racing quads or motorbikes. Helmets must be worn at all times. No passengers.
4x4 quads only. Speed limit to be abided by.
Riders must be over the age of 16 years (proof of age is required for young riders).
Any quad bike that is speeding and not abiding to the rules (i.e. speed limit, helmets, etc.) will only be asked once and then repeaters will be asked
to leave the site.
If you have any photo's of your day at Frickley 4x4 please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we may add
them to the gallery/photo page.
Please add a comment to guestbook page or our facebook page.
Pay and Play Days
Open every fortnight on a Sunday, 10am to 4pm.
8th November 2020,
22nd November 2020, 6th December 2020, 20th December 2020
ALL DATES ARE SUBJECT TO COVID-19 CENTRAL GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS AND LOCAL REGULATIONS WHICH MAY BE CHANGED OR CANCELLED AT SHORT NOTICE.
Further dates to be added.