- A maximum speed of 10mph on the site and 5mph in the car park.
- All drivers must sign in and are responsible for passengers, vehicle and quad.
- No driving permitted while under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- TAKE YOUR LITTER HOME. No litter is to be left on the site. People leaving litter/ scrap parts will only receive one warning and then asked to leave the site
- Follow instructions and do as directed by the marshals.
- Marshals will be on radio communication.
- The use of horns and sirens are forbidden on the site unless there is an emergency.
- All drivers and spectators enter the off-road course entirely at their own risk.
- Children and spectators may not be aware of the dangers of being too close to a recovery or a moving vehicle/quad. Move to a safer vantage point if necessary. Children are the responsibility
of the parents or guardians on the day. At any time they leave the vehicle they are required to wear a hi-viz vest or be under guidance.
- Keep all animals under control at all time and all dogs must be on a lead at all times.
- Do not enter taped off areas. Taped off areas are taped off for a reason which is usually for safety reasons. Anyone found driving through taped off areas or off the site will be asked
to leave the site.
- Washing facilities are available and all vehicles are to be cleaned of excess mud before leaving the site. If you require a full wash there will be a small charge.
- Straps, chains, shackles and other recovery equipment must be in good order. If you don’t know how to use them then please ask a marshal who will be happy to help.
- Give way to other vehicles/quads. They may not have seen you or may not be able to see you. We all get muddy windows or negotiate a steep hill where you can’t always see who is coming.
- All vehicles are to be equipped with a strong recovery point on the rear of the vehicle.
- Winch blankets to be used during any winching. Remove all passengers from the vehicle either when winching or being winched and ensure they are in a place of safety before operating. Please check with a marshal if you are in
doubt or just want some training. We use them and have been trained to use them safely. If you are near someone when winching it
is good practice to stand well clear. Do not stand behind the vehicle winching or the vehicle being recovered as you will be in a danger area.
- Passengers are not permitted to ride on the off-road course unless they are seated in a securely fixed seat. e.g. not to ride on the rear wheel arches, roof, bonnet, etc.
- Seat belts must be used at all times. The first time caught you will be warned and the second time you will be asked to leave the site as you invalidate our insurance.
- Drivers must be over the age of 16 years minimum. Proof of age is require for young riders otherwise will not be allowed
on the site.
- No racing quads or motorbikes of any kind on the site.
- Helmets must be worn at all times.
- No passengers. If you are carrying a passenger you will be asked to leave the site.
- 4x4 quads only.
- Speed limit to be abided by.
- Riders must be over the age of 16 years minimum. Proof of age maybe require for young riders otherwise will not
be allowed on the site.